CHASING THE WIND DIARY-BLACK
Seeking to inspire the wonder and curiosity that lead us to scout our surroundings and further afield on motorcycles, Royal Enfield, in its essence, celebrates the very ethos of Exploration and Moto Dreams. It is a tribute to the true spirit of adventure and the Motorcycling way of Life. The inside pages capture Royal Enfield's Marque Rides.
This item is non-returnable.
- Get 15% off on your 1st Order on order ₹1,500+*. Valid on non-discounted products.
- Get a Free Passport Holder (Worth Rs 1,000) on a Purchase of Rs 3,500+. Use Code: FREEPH (Valid on non-discounted products).
- Avail no cost EMI through Credit Cards on ₹2,999 or above.
- 100% Genuine Products
- 15 Days Return Available
- COD Available
- Branded & Marketed by Royal Enfield
Address: 96, EICHER BUILDING, SECTOR-32, INSTITUTIONAL AREA,Gurgaon, Haryana, 122002
MASTERPIECE OF ART
Handcrafted with precision for the heart, meticulously scaled down for true riding enthusiasts.
A NEW CHAPTER IN CRAFTSMANSHIP
Stepping into the new era of craftsmanship the classic collectible was made to inspire a sense of pride.
REPLICA OF THE CLASSIC
Our Classic collectible is a work of art that is fully handcrafted and similar to its full-scale counterpart.
This precisely built collectible weighs 8.5 kg & is scaled to 1:3 ratio.
LBH- 2.5 ft x 1.25 ft x 0.85 ft
LBH- 780 X 380 X 261 mm
A work of pure craftsmanship!
This collectible reflects our process of craftsmanship. Our miniature has been handcrafted from more than 250 individual parts, each of which has been painstakingly assembled with the utmost attention to detail.
Made with miniature parts to imitate the Classic, the collectible features working units like the front & rear suspensions, throttle grip, brake & clutch levers. A scaled down version of the iconic teardrop tank & other bodyworks have recreated with the same surface treatment as the motorcycle.
- Cover Material: 65% polyurethane 35% textile.
- Size: 5 x 8.25.
- Pages: 80 GSM Natural Shade acid-free paper.
- With Elastic Band Closure.
- Motorcycling way of life graphic embossed on the cover.