The Royal Enfield NIRVIK jacket creates a new standard in touring jackets. Crafted from high-density NYLON & Cordura fabrics, quipped with D3O – T5 EVO PRO/CE Level 2 protectors around the shoulders and elbows, this jacket provides superior protection against impact and abrasion yet remains light. CE certified Level 1 protection at the back and Level 2 at the chest adds another layer of safety, whether on asphalt or gravel. In addition, an array of features like a detachable thermal layer, a rain-jacket that can be worn either as an inner or outer liner, large ventilation areas in high airflow mesh, and five spacious pockets for storing essentials, makes this jacket the best bet for creating legends, be it cruising the highways or blazing new trails.
- Construction abrasion-resistant high-density 500D 100% Nylon.
- Fit: Tour fit. Regular. Adjustment tabs on cuffs, waist, biceps, forearms, elbows, and collar.
- Abrasion resistance: 610D polyester Cordura at impact zones Cordura fabric is known for its durability and high resistance to abrasions, tears, and scuffs.
- Impact Protection: D3O - T5 EVO X / CE Level 2 certified armour at shoulders and elbows. D3O VIPER / CE Level 1 certified at Back CE Level 2 certified at Chest.
- Water Resistance Separate breathable-waterproof rain jacket with water resistance up to 8000mm.
- Winter: Poly-filled thermal-liner for protection from cold. It can be worn as a separate winter jacket.
- Cushioned comfort collar prevents chafing of the skin.
- Ribbed stretch panels at elbows allow easy flexing with the body.
- Ventilation Air vents located in center front, chest, back, forearms and side seams.
- Reflective Branding on front and back
- Pockets – 11; 2 waterproof front pockets, 2 pockets on the waist, 2 small over the zipper pockets at the front, 1 back waterproof pocket, 2 sides, and 2 inside.
- Trouser Connection loop: When connected, prevents the jacket from riding up the body in case of a slide.
- Increased Visibility: Reflective branding at the front and back make the rider more visible in low light conditions.
- Genuine YKK zippers.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove protective armour, winter liner, and rain liner before washing
- Close all zippers before washing
- Machine wash in warm water
- Do not soak
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach
- Do not wring
- Do not iron
- Dry in the shade and away from any direct source of heat