STREET PRIME CRACKLING CAMO CARBON FIBER-OLIVE
Stay protected and comfortable as you prowl through the tracks in the wild. Approved with ISI, ECE, and DOT certifications, this helmet ensures superior protection and safety for all your rides. The full-face design offers comfort and the Carbon Fiber construction makes the helmet lightweight yet strong enough to absorb impact efficiently.
- Design: Classic full face.
- Shell Construction: Outer shell made of high strength and lightweight Carbon Fibre composite.
- Impact Protection: High-density EPS (Expanded PolyStyrene) liner for better impact absorption, Jaw protector.Comfort: Comfort liner made of a combination of knit, mesh, and polyester.
- Lock: Micrometric lock with D-ring.
- Weight: 1350 +/-50
- Certification: ISI (IS: 4151), DOT (FMVSS No. 218), and ECE (ECE: 22.05) certified.
- Visor removal mechanism: Easy to remove screw mechanism.
- Ventilation vents: 5 Vents: 3 intake vents. 2 exhaust port. Adjustable vents on the chin and forehead.
- Internal fabrics are anti-microbial treated.
- Partially removable and washable comfort liner.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTION
- Removed internals/parts shall be gently washed with light cleaning agents. Usage of Helmet spray cleaners is preferable.
- The outer shell should not be cleaned with any chemicals. Any stain shall be cleaned with a mild wet cloth.