The Royal Enfield Windfarer riding jacket is perfect for those looking to blend safety with comfort & style. Crafted with higher airflow mesh & high-density Polyester fabric, this riding jacket is designed to provide ventilation and protection at the same time. The KNOX Microlock CE Level 1 certified armour at shoulders and elbows are soft to wear and absorb maximum energy on impact. Shoulder & elbow areas are reinforced with Cordura fabric patches which ensure higher resistance to abrasion. For a jaunt around the city or a weekend trip, this versatile jacket comes with a detachable liner, built with an integrated thermal and waterproof, yet breathable layer.
- Construction: 90% of the jacket is high abrasion resistant Polyester Mesh and 10% 600 D polyester.
- Fit: Tour fit. Regular. Adjustment tabs at biceps, forearms, cuffs, and waist.
- Abrasion resistance: 610 D Cordura Fabric with PU coating at elbows. Cordura fabric is known for its durability and high resistance to abrasions, tears, and scuffs.
- Impact Protection: Knox flexiform CE Level 1 certified protectors at shoulders and elbows.
- Shock absorbent EVA foam back protector.
- Water Resistance: Waterproof and breathable rain liner; integrated into the outer shell.
- Winter Liner: Detachable thermal liner.
- Cushioned comfort collar prevents chafing of the skin.
- Ventilation High airflow mesh for ventilation.
- Pockets:4 2 front pockets, 1 chest pocket, and 1 pocket in the inside lining.
- Trouser Connection loop: When connected, prevents the jacket from riding up the body in case of a slide.
- Increased Visibility: Reflective branding at the front and back make the rider more visible in low light conditions.
- Genuine YKK zipper.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove protective armour and liner before washing.
- Close all zippers before washing.
- Machine-wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Do not soak.
- Do not wring.
- Do not iron.
- Dry in the shade and away from any direct source of heat.