|Gloves Size to choose|
The Roadbound gloves have padding and lining to always keep you comfortable & protected on the road. The leather and polyester mesh build enables effective ventilation when you’re on the saddle. The Knox SPS protection keeps your hands safe in case of a fall.
- Get 15% off on your 1st Order on order ₹1,500+*. Valid on non-discounted products.
- Avail no cost EMI through Credit Cards on ₹2,999 or above.
- 100% Genuine Products
- 15 Days Return Available
- COD Available
- Branded & Marketed by Royal Enfield
Address: 96, EICHER BUILDING, SECTOR-32, INSTITUTIONAL AREA,Gurgaon, Haryana, 122002
MASTERPIECE OF ART
Handcrafted with precision for the heart, meticulously scaled down for true riding enthusiasts.
A NEW CHAPTER IN CRAFTSMANSHIP
Stepping into the new era of craftsmanship the classic collectible was made to inspire a sense of pride.
REPLICA OF THE CLASSIC
Our Classic collectible is a work of art that is fully handcrafted and similar to its full-scale counterpart.
This precisely built collectible weighs 8.5 kg & is scaled to 1:3 ratio.
LBH- 2.5 ft x 1.25 ft x 0.85 ft
LBH- 780 X 380 X 261 mm
A work of pure craftsmanship!
This collectible reflects our process of craftsmanship. Our miniature has been handcrafted from more than 250 individual parts, each of which has been painstakingly assembled with the utmost attention to detail.
Made with miniature parts to imitate the Classic, the collectible features working units like the front & rear suspensions, throttle grip, brake & clutch levers. A scaled down version of the iconic teardrop tank & other bodyworks have recreated with the same surface treatment as the motorcycle.
Tap on feature to know more
- 100% Leather
- 100% Polyester
- Microfiber (50% Nylon, 50% PU)
- Knuckles: KNOX knuckle protectors
- Palm: KNOX SPS (scaphoid protection system)
- Grip: Microfiber (50% Nylon, 50% PU) palm patch
CERTIFICATION: CE CERTIFIED
- Highly ventilated due to the air mesh
- Memory sponge padding added protection
- Accordion stretch panels for flexibility
- Knox and SPS protection to avoid sliding of the glove
- Adjustable leather strap with velcro to avoid slipping
WASH AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Dampen a paper towel or clean cloth
- Use a mild soap to create a lather with the cloth
- Rub the gloves with the cloth gently
- Use a clean, damp cloth to remove the soap and dirt
- Do not wash
- Do not iron the gloves
- Do not bleach the gloves
- Do not wring the gloves
- Do not place near any direct heat source or in the sun
- Dry in shade