General Returns and Exchange Policy
Royal Enfield endeavours to ensure that every transaction at the online store is seamless. We take great care in delivering our products and adhere to the highest quality standards.
- As a policy, Royal Enfield Apparel offers a no questions asked return and exchange policy, subject to product/size availability, provided the return has been initiated within 15 days from the date of delivery of the product except product brought on discount.
- If the product is incorrectly delivered (product(s) not matching the item(s) in the order confirmation) or the product has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect, then the policy provides for extending a full refund or re-fulfillment of the order.
- Products are eligible for returns if products received by the customer are physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, is defective or is different from their description on the product details page on the website; store.royalenfield.com.
- Return will be processed only if:
- it is determined that the product was not damaged while in the customer’s possession;
- the product is not different from what was shipped to the customer;
- the product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein).
- Return has been initiated within 15 days from the date of delivery of the product.
- Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page or bought in discount cannot be returned.
- Size exchange is only allowed once and there are no shipping charges on the exchange.
- All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface to check the size.
- Goods are deemed to have a defect if they are received by the customer in a damaged condition or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of product purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered defective. A defective product can only be exchanged against the same product in the same size, subject to product availability. A full refund against the same shall only be made if the same product is not available in stock.
Product Colours: Every effort is made to display the colours of our products as accurately as possible. However, when viewed on different digital screens, the end result may vary.
- To exchange a product or report a damage in transit please get in touch with our customer care at email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery. Please share the order number, date of transaction, delivery address and image of the incorrectly delivered or defective item.
- Royal Enfield reserves the right to accept/reject any exchanges, refunds, claims and returns. Each request is handled on a case by case basis and the customer is expected to get in touch with our team for prompt resolution.
Note : No exchange or return is applicable on discounted products unless the product delivered is damaged or has manufacturing defects.Refunds for Cash On Delivery (COD) orders will be refunded only as gift voucher.
Disclaimer: All policies are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any conflict, decision of Royal Enfield shall be final and binding.
- Products bought online cannot be exchanged in store
- If you've received a non-returnable product in a damaged/defective condition, you can contact us within 15 days from the delivery of the product.