A blend of safety, comfort & convenience, the Royal Enfield Stormraider CE certified riding jacket is built with superior abrasion-resistant Polyester fabric with double PU coating and sealed seams making it highly-resistant to rain-showers. The jacket comes equipped with D3O EVO X CE Level 1 Flex armours at shoulders and elbow, which are ergonomically designed to adapt to the size of the user. The entire jacket as a unit is CE certified. A single layer combining resistance to abrasion and the rains make this jacket lighter & versatile for various kinds of rides. Neoprene fabric at the chin and cuff prevents chafing. Three large secure pockets provide enough space for personal essentials and zippered vents with mesh allow for better air-flow management, whether on a ride around town or exploring a new trail.
- Construction abrasion-resistant high-density 600 D polyester completely waterproof.
- Fit: Tour fit. Regular. Adjustment tabs on cuffs, waist, biceps, forearms, and collar.
- Abrasion resistance: Premium high abrasion-resistant mesh with high air permeability; Cordura fabric at impact zones for high abrasion resistance. Cordura fabric is known for its durability and high resistance to abrasions, tears, and scuffs.
- Impact Protection: D3O - T5 EVO X / CE Level 2 certified protectors at shoulders and elbows. integrated Waterproof & Thermal Layers
- Cushioned comfort collar prevents chafing of the skin.
- Ribbed stretch panels at elbows allow easy flexing with the body.
- Ventilation Air vents located in center front, chest, back, forearms, and side seams
- Pockets – 6; 2 front waterproof pocket, 1 back waterproof pocket, 2 side pockets, and 2 inside pockets
- Trouser Connection Zipper: When connected, prevents the jacket from riding up the body in case of a slide.
- Increased Visibility: Reflective branding at the front and back make the rider more visible in low light conditions
- Genuine YKK zipper.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove protective armour and liner before washing.
- Close all zippers before washing.
- Machine-wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Do not soak
- Do not wring.
- Do not iron.
- Dry in the shade and away from any direct source of heat.