|Gloves Size to choose|
MILITARY GLOVES OLIVE GREEN
- Get 15% off on your 1st Order on order ₹1,500+*. Valid on non-discounted products.
- Avail no cost EMI through Credit Cards on ₹2,999 or above.
- 100% Genuine Products
- 15 Days Return Available
- COD Available
- Branded & Marketed by Royal Enfield
Address: 96, EICHER BUILDING, SECTOR-32, INSTITUTIONAL AREA,Gurgaon, Haryana, 122002
MASTERPIECE OF ART
Handcrafted with precision for the heart, meticulously scaled down for true riding enthusiasts.
A NEW CHAPTER IN CRAFTSMANSHIP
Stepping into the new era of craftsmanship the classic collectible was made to inspire a sense of pride.
REPLICA OF THE CLASSIC
Our Classic collectible is a work of art that is fully handcrafted and similar to its full-scale counterpart.
This precisely built collectible weighs 8.5 kg & is scaled to 1:3 ratio.
LBH- 2.5 ft x 1.25 ft x 0.85 ft
LBH- 780 X 380 X 261 mm
A work of pure craftsmanship!
This collectible reflects our process of craftsmanship. Our miniature has been handcrafted from more than 250 individual parts, each of which has been painstakingly assembled with the utmost attention to detail.
Made with miniature parts to imitate the Classic, the collectible features working units like the front & rear suspensions, throttle grip, brake & clutch levers. A scaled down version of the iconic teardrop tank & other bodyworks have recreated with the same surface treatment as the motorcycle.
- Construction: Tongda Chamude fabric (50% Polyurethane 50% Polyamide) and mesh, made from a mix of highly abrasion-resistant nylon and polyurethane ;
- Fit: Cuff length, street fit ;
- Impact Protection: Thermoformed protector (TPU) at knuckles and finger joints ;
- Palm Protection: Reinforced Tongda Chamude (50% Polyurethane 50% Polyamide) patch on palms, for additional safety.
- Elasticated Mesh Panels: On fingers and in the dorsal area (back of the hand), provide ventilation and ease of movement.
- 360° Velcro: A wrap-around velcro tab on the wrist provides a zero-displacement fit.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Clean the gloves using a damp cloth and do not use hot water.
- Remove difficult stains by using neutral soap or a special leather or textile cleaner.
- Store gloves in a dry and well-ventilated place.