CEARA RIDING TROUSERS-BLACK
Made up of 80% high abrasion-resistant mesh and 20% 600D polyester fabric. Accordion panels at knee and back to provide ease in the stretch. Soft mesh lining inside. Highly ventilated and high abrasion resistant with level 2 protection. Zippers at the bottom with gusset for easy entrance and exit and adjustment of high-rise riding boots.
- 100% polyester 600D oxford fabric
- 100% polyester mesh fabric
- 100% polyester Cordura fabric
- Knox Microlock CE certified protection
- KNEE: Knox micro lock / CE Level 2
- HIP: 8 mm (thickness) EVA (Ethylene-vinyl acetate) foam
Properties of KNOX micro lock:
- Made from flexible PU with superior shock-absorbing performance.
- Soft, flexible, and comfortable.
- Engineered in a 3-dimensional form.
- Knox MICRO-LOCK uses SMART technology and properties.
- Armour is super soft to wear but locks on impact
- Superior impact absorption.
- Breathable mesh for better air circulation and body-heat control.
Properties of EVA foam:
- Soft, yet durable
- Lightweight and flexible.
WASH AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Remove protective armours and liner before washing.
- Close all zippers before washing.
- Machine-wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Do not soak
- Do not wring.
- Do not iron.
- Dry in the shade and away from any direct source of heat.