|Size||Shoulder||Chest||Body Length||Sleeve Length|
KHARDUNGLA V2 JACKET-GREY
The new improved version of the all-weather, all-terrain Royal Enfield KHARDUNG LA V2 CE certified riding jacket comes with a two-layer construction in addition to a separate rain-jacket that makes it the preferred accomplice in braving any weather condition. Equipped with D3O EVO PRO CE level 2 armour at shoulder and elbow which combines higher impact protection with lightness, flexibility and offers increased durability, this CE certified jacket already tested across some epic adventures around the world, is the perfect partner to find new ones.
Tap on feature to know more
- Construction abrasion-resistant high-density 600D 100% Polyester
- Fit: Tour fit. Regular. Adjustment tabs on cuffs, waist, biceps, forearms, and collar
- Abrasion resistance: 610D polyester cordura at impact zones Cordura fabric is known for its durability and high resistance to abrasions, tears, and scuffs.
- Impact Protection: D3O - T5 EVO X / CE Level 2 certified armour at shoulders and elbows Shock absorbent EVA foam back and front protector.
- Water Resistance Separate breathable-waterproof rain jacket with water resistance up to 8000mm
- Winter: Poly-filled thermal-liner for protection from cold
- Cushioned comfort collar prevents chafing of the skin.
- Ribbed stretch panels at elbows allow easy flexing with the body.
- Ventilation Air vents located in center front, chest, back, forearms, and side seams
- Pockets – 10; 2 waterproof front pockets, 2 at chest pockets, 1 back waterproof pocket, 2 sides, and 3 inside
- Trouser Connection Zipper: When connected, prevents the jacket from riding up the body in case of a slide.
- Increased Visibility: Reflective branding at the front and back make the rider more visible in low light conditions
- Genuine YKK zipper.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove protective armour and liner before washing.
- Close all zippers before washing.
- Machine-wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Do not soak
- Do not wring.
- Do not iron.
- Dry in the shade and away from any direct source of heat.