|Size||Shoulder||Chest||Sleeve Length||Front Length||Back Length|
Flying Flea Legend T-Shirt Navy Blue
The Royal Enfield "Flying Flea" motorcycle was launched in the late 1930���s, and was specifically developed for the British War Office during WWII. The lightweight (59 kg) Flying Flea was primarily used by despatch riders to quickly carry messages and signals between airborne and assault troops.
This t-shirts depicts the stencilled technical specifications of the Flying Flea motorcycle.
- Classic crew-neck t-shirt
- Royal Enfield Flying Flea print on chest
- Vintage ���Made Like a Gun��� Royal Enfield trademark print on back
- Branded leather patch at bottom
- Regular fit
- Single jersey, 190 GSM, 100% cotton fabric