MLG CAMO FULL FACE HELMET-MATT LAGOON
MLG Camo full face helmet draws its inspiration from our rich heritage of making raw and resilient Royal Enfield motorcycles. Carrying forward the charm of a classic full face helmet, it is equipped with latest safety features and comfort. Whether it is a quick spin around the city or into a new trail, the MLG Camo helmet can brave it all.
- Design: Full face with visor.
- Shell Construction: Outer shell made of high impact grade thermoplastic shell.
- Impact Protection: High density 3 Piece (Head, Cheek, and Chin) EPS-Expanded PolyStyrene liner for better impact absorption.
- Comfort: Comfort liner made of a combination of knit, mesh, and polyester.
- Lock: Micrometric lock with D-ring.
- Weight: 1350 +/-50
- Certification: ISI (IS: 4151), ECE (22.05), and DOT (FMVSS No. 218) certified.
- Durability: Both helmet painted surface and visor surface are UV treated for higher durability.
- Visor removal mechanism: Easy to remove screw mechanism.
360° Gasket: 360° hard-wearing rubber gasket around the periphery of helmet entry.
- Ventilation vents: 5 Vents: 3 intake vents. 2 exhaust port. Adjustable vents on the chin and forehead.
- Internal fabrics are anti-microbial treated.
- Partially removable and washable comfort liner.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTION
- Removed internals/parts shall be gently washed with light cleaning agents. Usage of Helmet spray cleaners is preferable.
- The outer shell should not be cleaned with any chemicals. Any stain shall be cleaned with a mild wet cloth.