EXPLORER V3 JACKET-GREY
The Royal Enfield Explorer V3 CE Certified riding jacket represents the spirit of the brand in earnest. Classic, versatile, better with every outing, it is one of the most enduring riding jackets. Not only the entire jacket is CE certified, the armour at shoulder and elbow are Knox MICRO-LOCK CE Level 2 certified and are soft and comfortable to wear absorbing maximum energy on impact. The chest, arms, and back are crafted with a mix of airflow mesh & high-density polyester to help keep the jacket light yet highly-abrasion resistant. This riding jacket is also equipped with a removable thermal liner and a breathable-waterproof rain jacket that can be worn either as an inner or outer liner.
- Construction: 600 D high abrasion resistant Polyester with 40% mesh at chest, arms and back
- Fit: Tour fit. Regular. Adjustment tabs at biceps, forearms, cuffs,collar, and waist.
- Abrasion resistance: 610D polyester cordura Fabric at impact zones. Cordura fabric is known for its durability and high resistance to abrasions, tears, and scuffs.
- Impact Protection: KNOX Microlock / CE Level 2 certified protectors at shoulders and elbows. Shock absorbent EVA foam back protector.
- Water Resistance Separate breathable-waterproof rain jacket with water resistance up to 8000mm.
- Winter Liner: Detachable Poly-filled Thermal liner.
- Cushioned comfort collar prevents chafing of the skin.
- Ribbed stretch panels at elbows and shoulder blades allow easy flexing with the body.
- Ventilation: High airflow Breathable mesh for better air circulation and body-heat control.
- Pockets: 5; 2 front pockets, 2 back pockets and 1 pocket in the inside lining.
- Trouser Connection loop: When connected, prevents the jacket from riding up the body in case of a slide.
- Increased Visibility: Reflective branding at the front and back make the rider more visible in low light conditions.
- Genuine YKK zipper.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove protective armour and liner before washing.
- Close all zippers before washing.
- Machine-wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Do not soak.
- Do not wring.
- Do not iron.
- Dry in the shade and away from any direct source of heat.