Explorer V2 Jacket Black
True to its name, the EXPLORER V2 JACKET is built for the perennial voyager. With its integrated rain liner, detachable winter liner and a super ventilated outer shell; the Explorer V2 is a no-nonsense protective jacket for the no-nonsense motorcyclist.
Tap on feature to know more
- Construction:40% of the outer shell surface is nylon mesh, providing optimum airflow. The other 60% is made from abrasion-resistant high-density 600D polyester.
- Fit: Tour fit. regular. Adjustment tabs at biceps, forearms, cuffs, and waist.
- Abrasion resistance: 500D nylon Cordura at elbows. Cordura fabric is known for its durability and high resistance to abrasions, tears, and scuffs.
- Impact Protection: CE Level 1 certified protectors at shoulders and elbows. Shock absorbent EVA foam back protector.
- Water Resistance: Waterproof and breathable rain liner; integrated into the outer shell.
- Winter Liner: Detachable thermal liner. Attaches to the outer shell.
- Comfort: Cushioned Comfort Collar: Prevents chafing of skin, Ribbed stretch panels at elbows and shoulder blades allow easy flexing with the body.
- Ventilation: Mesh fabric at high sweat zone area for ventilation.
- Pockets:2 welt pockets, 1 internal pocket
- Trouser Connection Zipper: When connected, prevents the jacket from riding up the body in case of a slide.
- Increased Visibility: Reflective piping on sleeves (front and back), pockets and reflective logo on the back make the rider more visible in low light conditions
- Genuine YKK zipper.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Cold machine wash only.
- Before wash, remove armors and inner liners.
- Always rinse and dry carefully.
- Don't dry your garments near radiators / direct heat source.
- Don't use fabric softeners, they can damage the functionality of the membrane.