|Gloves Size to choose|
SUMMER RIDING WOMEN'S GLOVES -RED
- Get 15% off on your 1st Order on order ₹1,500+*. Valid on non-discounted products.
- Avail no cost EMI through Credit Cards on ₹2,999 or above.
- Usually ships within 24 hours
- Branded & Marketed by Royal Enfield
Address: 96, EICHER BUILDING, SECTOR-32, INSTITUTIONAL AREA,Gurgaon, Haryana, 122002
MASTERPIECE OF ART
Handcrafted with precision for the heart, meticulously scaled down for true riding enthusiasts.
A NEW CHAPTER IN CRAFTSMANSHIP
Stepping into the new era of craftsmanship the classic collectible was made to inspire a sense of pride.
REPLICA OF THE CLASSIC
Our Classic collectible is a work of art that is fully handcrafted and similar to its full-scale counterpart.
This precisely built collectible weighs 8.5 kg & is scaled to 1:3 ratio.
LBH- 2.5 ft x 1.25 ft x 0.85 ft
LBH- 780 X 380 X 261 mm
A work of pure craftsmanship!
This collectible reflects our process of craftsmanship. Our miniature has been handcrafted from more than 250 individual parts, each of which has been painstakingly assembled with the utmost attention to detail.
Made with miniature parts to imitate the Classic, the collectible features working units like the front & rear suspensions, throttle grip, brake & clutch levers. A scaled down version of the iconic teardrop tank & other bodyworks have recreated with the same surface treatment as the motorcycle.
Tap on feature to know more
- Construction: Made of 100% leather for abrasion resistance. Pre-curved fingers offer enhanced comfort and touchscreen compatibility provides ease of usage when riding.
- Fit: Cuff length fit.
- Ventilation: Perforated leather ensures ventilation and keeps your hand dry and airy when riding.
- Palm Protection: Reinforced Sure-Grip palms. Sure-Grip palms have micro dots of silicone bonded to the leather that increases the grip. High-density foam inserts on palms protect the critical scaphoid bone.
- 360° Velcro: A wrap-around velcro tab on the wrist provides a zero-displacement fit
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Clean the gloves using a damp cloth and do not use hot water.
- Remove difficult stains by using neutral soap or a special leather or textile cleaner.
- Store gloves in a dry and well-ventilated place.