ROYAL ENFIELD MOTOSOX 12" - OLIVE
The MotoSox performance socks are made for the motorcyclist. They are for your daily riding adventures. They protect vulnerable areas by offering cushioning in the toe, forefoot, arch & heels, reduce foot fatigue thanks to an embedded arch support and fitted heel contours, and keep your feet dry and ventilated while you enjoy your riding escapades.
- Get 15% off on your 1st Order on order ₹1,500+*. Valid on non-discounted products.
- Get a Free Passport Holder (Worth Rs 1,000) on a Purchase of Rs 3,500+. Use Code: FREEPH (Valid on non-discounted products).
- Avail no cost EMI through Credit Cards on ₹2,999 or above.
- 100% Genuine Products
- 15 Days Return Available
- COD Available
- Branded & Marketed by Royal Enfield
Address: 96, EICHER BUILDING, SECTOR-32, INSTITUTIONAL AREA,Gurgaon, Haryana, 122002
MASTERPIECE OF ART
Handcrafted with precision for the heart, meticulously scaled down for true riding enthusiasts.
A NEW CHAPTER IN CRAFTSMANSHIP
Stepping into the new era of craftsmanship the classic collectible was made to inspire a sense of pride.
REPLICA OF THE CLASSIC
Our Classic collectible is a work of art that is fully handcrafted and similar to its full-scale counterpart.
This precisely built collectible weighs 8.5 kg & is scaled to 1:3 ratio.
LBH- 2.5 ft x 1.25 ft x 0.85 ft
LBH- 780 X 380 X 261 mm
A work of pure craftsmanship!
This collectible reflects our process of craftsmanship. Our miniature has been handcrafted from more than 250 individual parts, each of which has been painstakingly assembled with the utmost attention to detail.
Made with miniature parts to imitate the Classic, the collectible features working units like the front & rear suspensions, throttle grip, brake & clutch levers. A scaled down version of the iconic teardrop tank & other bodyworks have recreated with the same surface treatment as the motorcycle.
- Anti-Odour and Anti-microbial
- Cushioning in toe, forefoot, arch & heel to protect high-impact areas
- Fitted heel contours for better fit
- Mesh structure on top of foot for ventilation