The Original Royal Enfield
This limited edition helmet pays homage to the first motorcycle at London’s Stanley Cycle Show in November 1901. Powered by a 1 ½ hp single cylinder engine mounted ahead of the handlebars and driven at the rear by a crossed-over rawhide belt, it was the seed that grew into a dynasty. Known as a motor-bicycle, this pioneer Royal Enfield, crafted to the highest standards, proudly carried the epithet ‘Made Like a Gun’.
- Get 15% off on your 1st Order on order ₹1,500+*. Valid on non-discounted products.
- Avail no cost EMI through Credit Cards on ₹2,999 or above.
- 100% Genuine Products
- 15 Days Return/Exchange
- COD Available
- Branded & Marketed by Royal Enfield
Address: 96, EICHER BUILDING, SECTOR-32, INSTITUTIONAL AREA,Gurgaon, Haryana, 122002
LIMITED EDITION OF 120
MASTERPIECE OF ART
Handcrafted with precision for the heart, meticulously scaled down for true riding enthusiasts.
A NEW CHAPTER IN CRAFTSMANSHIP
Stepping into the new era of craftsmanship the classic collectible was made to inspire a sense of pride.
REPLICA OF THE CLASSIC
Our Classic collectible is a work of art that is fully handcrafted and similar to its full-scale counterpart.
This precisely built collectible weighs 8.5 kg & is scaled to 1:3 ratio.
LBH- 2.5 ft x 1.25 ft x 0.85 ft
LBH- 780 X 380 X 261 mm
A work of pure craftsmanship!
This collectible reflects our process of craftsmanship. Our miniature has been handcrafted from more than 250 individual parts, each of which has been painstakingly assembled with the utmost attention to detail.
Made with miniature parts to imitate the Classic, the collectible features working units like the front & rear suspensions, throttle grip, brake & clutch levers. A scaled down version of the iconic teardrop tank & other bodyworks have recreated with the same surface treatment as the motorcycle.
- - Open Face helmet - approximately (1280 +/- 50)
- - A classic open face helmet with a face covering bubble visor
- - ISI + DOT + ECE certification for highest safety standards
- - Premium Leather with Polygiene treated fabric internals and hand stitched leather trims at shell beading
- - Outer Shell made out of Light weight Fiberglass material
- - UV coating on Bubble Visors
- - Hand painted & Hand crafted designs on the shells
"‘The machine has evidently been carefully studied, and we think should prove very serviceable in practice. We have by no means exhausted its special points, but space prevents further details at present.’ - AutoCarStanley Cycle Show Report"
As the infant motorcycle industry was not well established enough to have its own dedicated exhibition, the Minerva-powered prototype was displayed at the Stanley Cycle Show, London, in November 1901. Alongside it sat two quadricycles, a tricycle, and another Royal Enfield motor-bicycle.