STREET PRIME MLG CAMO HELMET - ECE CERT. - MATT BLACK
MLG Camo full face helmet draws its inspiration from our rich heritage of making raw and resilient Royal Enfield motorcycles. Carrying forward the charm of a classic full face helmet, it is equipped with latest safety features and comfort. Whether it is a quick spin around the city or into a new trail, the MLG Camo helmet can brave it all.
- Get 15% off on your 1st Order on order ₹1,500+*. Valid on non-discounted products.
- Avail no cost EMI through Credit Cards on ₹2,999 or above.
- 100% Genuine Products
- 15 Days Return/Exchange
- COD Available
- Branded & Marketed by Royal Enfield
Address: 96, EICHER BUILDING, SECTOR-32, INSTITUTIONAL AREA,Gurgaon, Haryana, 122002
MASTERPIECE OF ART
Handcrafted with precision for the heart, meticulously scaled down for true riding enthusiasts.
A NEW CHAPTER IN CRAFTSMANSHIP
Stepping into the new era of craftsmanship the classic collectible was made to inspire a sense of pride.
REPLICA OF THE CLASSIC
Our Classic collectible is a work of art that is fully handcrafted and similar to its full-scale counterpart.
This precisely built collectible weighs 8.5 kg & is scaled to 1:3 ratio.
LBH- 2.5 ft x 1.25 ft x 0.85 ft
LBH- 780 X 380 X 261 mm
A work of pure craftsmanship!
This collectible reflects our process of craftsmanship. Our miniature has been handcrafted from more than 250 individual parts, each of which has been painstakingly assembled with the utmost attention to detail.
Made with miniature parts to imitate the Classic, the collectible features working units like the front & rear suspensions, throttle grip, brake & clutch levers. A scaled down version of the iconic teardrop tank & other bodyworks have recreated with the same surface treatment as the motorcycle.
Tap on feature to know more
- Design: Full face with visor.
- Shell Construction: Outer shell made of high impact grade thermoplastic shell.
- Impact Protection: High density 3 Piece (Head, Cheek, and Chin) EPS-Expanded PolyStyrene liner for better impact absorption.
- Comfort: Comfort liner made of a combination of knit, mesh, and polyester.
- Lock: Micrometric lock with D-ring.
- Weight: 1350 +/-50
- Certification: ISI (IS: 4151), ECE (22.05), and DOT (FMVSS No. 218) certified.
- Durability: Both helmet painted surface and visor surface are UV treated for higher durability.
- Visor removal mechanism: Easy to remove screw mechanism.
360° Gasket: 360° hard-wearing rubber gasket around the periphery of helmet entry.
- Ventilation vents: 5 Vents: 3 intake vents. 2 exhaust port. Adjustable vents on the chin and forehead.
- Internal fabrics are anti-microbial treated.
- Partially removable and washable comfort liner.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTION
- Removed internals/parts shall be gently washed with light cleaning agents. Usage of Helmet spray cleaners is preferable.
- The outer shell should not be cleaned with any chemicals. Any stain shall be cleaned with a mild wet cloth.