CEARA RIDING TROUSER - BLACK & GREY
Ceara Riding Trouser is a CE certified trouser, made up of 80% high abrasion-resistant mesh and 20% 600D polyester fabric. Accordion panels at knee and back to provide ease in the stretch. Soft mesh lining inside. Highly ventilated and high abrasion resistant with level 2 protection. This riding trouser comes with an external rain pant. It has zippers at the bottom with gusset for easy entrance and exit and adjustment of high-rise riding boots.
- Get 15% off on your 1st Order on order ₹1,500+*. Valid on non-discounted products.
- Avail no cost EMI through Credit Cards on ₹2,999 or above.
- 100% Genuine Products
- 15 Days Return/Exchange
- COD Available
- Branded & Marketed by Royal Enfield
Address: 96, EICHER BUILDING, SECTOR-32, INSTITUTIONAL AREA,Gurgaon, Haryana, 122002
MASTERPIECE OF ART
Handcrafted with precision for the heart, meticulously scaled down for true riding enthusiasts.
A NEW CHAPTER IN CRAFTSMANSHIP
Stepping into the new era of craftsmanship the classic collectible was made to inspire a sense of pride.
REPLICA OF THE CLASSIC
Our Classic collectible is a work of art that is fully handcrafted and similar to its full-scale counterpart.
This precisely built collectible weighs 8.5 kg & is scaled to 1:3 ratio.
LBH- 2.5 ft x 1.25 ft x 0.85 ft
LBH- 780 X 380 X 261 mm
A work of pure craftsmanship!
This collectible reflects our process of craftsmanship. Our miniature has been handcrafted from more than 250 individual parts, each of which has been painstakingly assembled with the utmost attention to detail.
Made with miniature parts to imitate the Classic, the collectible features working units like the front & rear suspensions, throttle grip, brake & clutch levers. A scaled down version of the iconic teardrop tank & other bodyworks have recreated with the same surface treatment as the motorcycle.
- 100% polyester 600D oxford fabric
- 100% polyester mesh fabric
- 100% polyester Cordura fabric
- Knox Microlock CE certified protection
- 100% Polyester Rain liner
- KNEE: Knox micro lock / CE Level 2
- HIP: 8 mm (thickness) EVA (Ethylene-vinyl acetate) foam
Properties of KNOX micro lock
- Made from flexible PU with superior shock-absorbing performance.
- Soft, flexible, and comfortable.
- Engineered in a 3-dimensional form.
- Knox MICRO-LOCK uses SMART technology and properties.
- Armour is super soft to wear but locks on impact
- Superior impact absorption.
- Breathable mesh for better air circulation and body-heat control.
Properties of EVA foam
- Soft, yet durable
- Lightweight and flexible.
- Remove protective armours and liner before washing.
- Close all zippers before washing.
- Machine-wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Do not soak
- Do not wring.
- Do not iron.
- Dry in the shade and away from any direct source of heat.