DRIFTER HELMET BRUNTINGTHORPE STRIPES BLUE RED
* "FIT OF THE HELMETS IS AS PER EUROPEAN STANDARD. FOR INDIAN FIT, CHOOSE ONE SIZE BIGGER".
Inspired by the street helmets of the 60���s, the Drifter has a timeless allure and up-to-date safety features. It���s perfect for riders looking for a classic appeal in a full face helmet.
In 2017, Royal Enfield opened its Technology Centre in Leicestershire; right next to the Bruntingthorpe Proving Grounds, the largest privately owned vehicle test track in the UK.
This colourway of the Drifter Helmet is inspired by the rich history of the Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, which was constructed in 1942, and used as a Word War II airfield.
- ISI (IS: 4151) and DOT (FMVSS No. 218) certified
- Weight - 1450g (�� 50g)
- Single Unit ABS Shell: Heat moulded outer shell made from high grade ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene). Ergonomic shape. Aerodynamic design.
- EPS Internal Liner: Inner safety liner made from Expanded Polystyrene foam
- EPS Jaw protector: EPS foam moulded internal jaw protector
- UV Treatment: UV treated outer shell for increased scratch resistance
- Visor: Optically correct face shield with micro-metric stops. Made from polycarbonate material.
- Hard Coated Surface: Hard Coated visor surface with UV treatment for increased scratch resistance
- Release Mechanism: Screw-on mechanism. No tools required.
- 6 Vents: 5 intake vents. 1 exhaust port. Adjustable vent on chin.
- Ventilation Channels: Ventilation channels in the EPS liner matching the intake and exhaust ports, for maximum ventilation
- Wide Eye Port: Wide eye port provides direct ventilation to the face, and increases field of vision.
- Materials: Polyester and knit mesh cushioned comfort liner
- Wash & Care: Removable and washable. Anti-microbial treated
Chin Strap Retention
- Micro Metric Lock: Micro metric adjustable quick release chin strap retention system
- Materials: Made from nylon straps with comfort padding
- 360�� Gasket: 360�� hard-wearing rubber gasket around the periphery of helmet entry