Filters
Sort by:
pushkar jacket navy blue
Rs.4200 Rs.7000
{"id":187755692046,"title":"Pushkar Jacket Navy Blue","handle":"pushkar-jacket-navy-blue","description":"\u003chr style=\"height: 2px; background-color: #333;\"\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eThe ROYAL ENFIELD PUSHKAR JACKET is a protective mesh jacket, purpose-built for riding in hot and humid weather. Its ventilated outer shell, sleek design and protective features also make it the ideal choice for the daily commute or the weekend ride.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eProtection Features\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cspan style=\"text-decoration: line-through;\"\u003e \u003c\/span\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eOuter Shell\u003c\/strong\u003e: 70% of the outer shell surface is Polyester mesh 250D, providing optimum airflow. The other 30% is made from abrasion resistant high-density 600D polyester.\u003cspan style=\"text-decoration: line-through;\"\u003e\u003c\/span\u003e\n\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eImpact Protection\u003c\/strong\u003e: CE Level 1 certified protectors at shoulders and elbows\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eBack\u003c\/strong\u003e: Shock absorbent EVA foam back protector\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eIncreased Visibility\u003c\/strong\u003e: Reflective details on sleeves, chest and back make the rider more visible in low light conditions\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eErgonomic Features\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eFit\u003c\/strong\u003e: Street fit, slim\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003ePersonalised Fit\u003c\/strong\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eAdjustment tabs at cuffs, waist, biceps, forearms\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003e3 Pockets:\u003c\/strong\u003e 2 welt pockets, 1 internal stash pocket\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eMore Features\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eCushioned Comfort Collar:\u003c\/strong\u003e Prevents chafing of skin\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eTrouser Connection Zipper:\u003c\/strong\u003e When connected, prevents the jacket from riding up the body in case of a slide\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eGenuine YKK zippers\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e","published_at":"2015-11-18T14:49:00+05:30","created_at":"2018-03-08T14:55:14+05:30","vendor":"Royal enfield","type":"jackets protective","tags":["5000-above","above-5k","best-sell","blue","custom-best","eoss0618","eoss0719","Explore","highway","jacket","jackets","jackets-protective","one-ride","one-ride-18","Price_5000-9999","protective-gear","protective-wear","pushkar_sc","riding-gear","size-2xl","size-l","size-m","size-xl","special","special1","ss18","terrain","top30-may"],"price":420000,"price_min":420000,"price_max":420000,"available":true,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":700000,"compare_at_price_min":700000,"compare_at_price_max":700000,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":1321950150670,"title":"S","option1":"S","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"RRGJKH000033","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":null,"available":false,"name":"Pushkar Jacket Navy Blue - S","public_title":"S","options":["S"],"price":420000,"weight":2000,"compare_at_price":700000,"inventory_quantity":0,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null},{"id":1321950183438,"title":"M","option1":"M","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"RRGJKH000034","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Pushkar Jacket Navy Blue - M","public_title":"M","options":["M"],"price":420000,"weight":2000,"compare_at_price":700000,"inventory_quantity":67,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null},{"id":1321950216206,"title":"L","option1":"L","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"RRGJKH000035","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Pushkar Jacket Navy Blue - L","public_title":"L","options":["L"],"price":420000,"weight":2000,"compare_at_price":700000,"inventory_quantity":364,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null},{"id":1321950248974,"title":"XL","option1":"XL","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"RRGJKH000036","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Pushkar Jacket Navy Blue - XL","public_title":"XL","options":["XL"],"price":420000,"weight":2000,"compare_at_price":700000,"inventory_quantity":231,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null},{"id":1321950281742,"title":"2XL","option1":"2XL","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"RRGJKH000037","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Pushkar Jacket Navy Blue - 2XL","public_title":"2XL","options":["2XL"],"price":420000,"weight":2000,"compare_at_price":700000,"inventory_quantity":123,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null},{"id":1321950314510,"title":"3XL","option1":"3XL","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"RRGJKH000038","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":null,"available":false,"name":"Pushkar Jacket Navy Blue - 3XL","public_title":"3XL","options":["3XL"],"price":420000,"weight":2000,"compare_at_price":700000,"inventory_quantity":0,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/Royal-Enfield-Pushkar-Jacket-Navy-Blue-4.jpg?v=1554365282","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/Royal-Enfield-Pushkar-Jacket-Navy-Blue-5.jpg?v=1554365282","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/Royal-Enfield-Pushkar-Jacket-Navy-Blue-1.jpg?v=1554365282","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/Royal-Enfield-Pushkar-Jacket-Navy-Blue-2.jpg?v=1554365282","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/Royal-Enfield-Pushkar-Jacket-Navy-Blue-3.jpg?v=1554365282","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/Royal-Enfield-Pushkar-Jacket-Navy-Blue-6.jpg?v=1554365282","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/Royal-Enfield-Pushkar-Jacket-Navy-Blue-7.jpg?v=1554365282","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/Royal-Enfield-Pushkar-Jacket-Navy-Blue-8.jpg?v=1554365282","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/Royal-Enfield-Pushkar-Jacket-Navy-Blue-9.jpg?v=1554365282","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/10_c485e7af-d02c-47b2-8928-13798cc8b2fc.jpg?v=1554365282"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/Royal-Enfield-Pushkar-Jacket-Navy-Blue-4.jpg?v=1554365282","options":["Size"],"content":"\u003chr style=\"height: 2px; background-color: #333;\"\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eThe ROYAL ENFIELD PUSHKAR JACKET is a protective mesh jacket, purpose-built for riding in hot and humid weather. Its ventilated outer shell, sleek design and protective features also make it the ideal choice for the daily commute or the weekend ride.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eProtection Features\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cspan style=\"text-decoration: line-through;\"\u003e \u003c\/span\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eOuter Shell\u003c\/strong\u003e: 70% of the outer shell surface is Polyester mesh 250D, providing optimum airflow. The other 30% is made from abrasion resistant high-density 600D polyester.\u003cspan style=\"text-decoration: line-through;\"\u003e\u003c\/span\u003e\n\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eImpact Protection\u003c\/strong\u003e: CE Level 1 certified protectors at shoulders and elbows\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eBack\u003c\/strong\u003e: Shock absorbent EVA foam back protector\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eIncreased Visibility\u003c\/strong\u003e: Reflective details on sleeves, chest and back make the rider more visible in low light conditions\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eErgonomic Features\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eFit\u003c\/strong\u003e: Street fit, slim\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003ePersonalised Fit\u003c\/strong\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eAdjustment tabs at cuffs, waist, biceps, forearms\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003e3 Pockets:\u003c\/strong\u003e 2 welt pockets, 1 internal stash pocket\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eMore Features\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eCushioned Comfort Collar:\u003c\/strong\u003e Prevents chafing of skin\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eTrouser Connection Zipper:\u003c\/strong\u003e When connected, prevents the jacket from riding up the body in case of a slide\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eGenuine YKK zippers\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e"}
Pushkar Jacket Navy Blue

pushkar jacket navy blue

Rs.4,200


The ROYAL ENFIELD PUSHKAR JACKET is a protective mesh jacket, purpose-built for riding in hot and humid weather. Its ventilated outer shell, sleek design and protective features also make it the ideal choice for the daily commute or the weekend ride.

Protection Features

  • Outer Shell: 70% of the outer shell surface is Polyester mesh 250D, providing optimum airflow. The other 30% is made from abrasion resistant high-density 600D polyester.
  • Impact Protection: CE Level 1 certified protectors at shoulders and elbows
  • Back: Shock absorbent EVA foam back protector
  • Increased Visibility: Reflective details on sleeves, chest and back make the rider more visible in low light conditions

Ergonomic Features

  • Fit: Street fit, slim
  • Personalised Fit
    • Adjustment tabs at cuffs, waist, biceps, forearms
  • 3 Pockets: 2 welt pockets, 1 internal stash pocket

More Features

  • Cushioned Comfort Collar: Prevents chafing of skin
  • Trouser Connection Zipper: When connected, prevents the jacket from riding up the body in case of a slide
  • Genuine YKK zippers

More Info