Filters
Sort by:
{"id":751571566606,"title":"Explorer V2 Jacket Black","handle":"explorer-v2-jacket-black","description":"\u003cp\u003eTrue to its name, the EXPLORER V2 JACKET is built for the perennial voyager. With its integrated rain liner, detachable winter liner and a super ventilated outer shell; the Explorer V2 is a no-nonsense protective jacket for the no-nonsense motorcyclist.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003chr\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eProtection Features\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eOuter Shell\u003c\/strong\u003e: 40% of the outer shell surface is nylon mesh, providing optimum airflow. The other 60% is made from abrasion resistant high-density 600D polyester.\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eImpact Zones\u003c\/strong\u003e: 500D nylon Cordura at elbows. Cordura fabric is known for its durability and a high resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs.\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eImpact Protection\u003c\/strong\u003e: CE Level 1 certified protectors at shoulders and elbows\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eBack\u003c\/strong\u003e: Shock absorbent EVA foam back protector\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eIncreased Visibility\u003c\/strong\u003e: Reflective piping on sleeves (front and back), pockets and reflective logo on the back make the rider more visible in low light conditions\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003chr\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003e2 Layer Construction \u003cbr\u003e \u003c\/strong\u003e(Outer Shell + Integrated Rain Liner \u0026gt; Winter Liner)\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eIntegrated Rain Liner: \u003c\/strong\u003eWaterproof and breathable rain liner; integrated into the outer shell\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eWinter Liner:\u003c\/strong\u003e Detachable thermal liner. Attaches to the outer shell.\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003chr\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eErgonomic Features\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eFit\u003c\/strong\u003e: Tour fit, regular\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003ePersonalised Fit\u003c\/strong\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eAdjustment tabs at cuffs, collar and waist\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eRibbed stretch panels at elbows and shoulder blades allow easy flexing with the body\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003e3 Pockets:\u003c\/strong\u003e 2 cargo pockets, 1 internal pocket\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003chr\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eMore Features\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eCushioned Comfort Collar:\u003c\/strong\u003e Prevents chafing of skin\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eTrouser Connection Zipper:\u003c\/strong\u003e When connected, prevents the jacket from riding up the body in case of a slide\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eGenuine YKK zippers\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003cbr\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\u003c\/ul\u003e","published_at":"2017-10-16T14:37:02+05:30","created_at":"2018-05-21T16:01:55+05:30","vendor":"Royal Enfield","type":"jackets protective","tags":["5000-above","above-5k","black","classic","Colour_Black","custom-best","eoss0618","explorer_sc","highway","jackets","jackets-protective","m","nsg","Price_5000-9999","protective-gear","protective-wear","rgear","rgear1","riding-gear","size-2xl","size-3xl","size-4xl","size-l","size-m","size-s","size-xl","terrain"],"price":850000,"price_min":850000,"price_max":850000,"available":true,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":8152721031182,"title":"S","option1":"S","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"RRGJKH000013","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Explorer V2 Jacket Black - S","public_title":"S","options":["S"],"price":850000,"weight":2000,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":21,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null},{"id":8152721260558,"title":"M","option1":"M","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"RRGJKH000014","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Explorer V2 Jacket Black - M","public_title":"M","options":["M"],"price":850000,"weight":2000,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":448,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null},{"id":8152721063950,"title":"L","option1":"L","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"RRGJKH000015","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Explorer V2 Jacket Black - L","public_title":"L","options":["L"],"price":850000,"weight":2000,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":720,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null},{"id":8152721096718,"title":"XL","option1":"XL","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"RRGJKH000016","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Explorer V2 Jacket Black - XL","public_title":"XL","options":["XL"],"price":850000,"weight":2000,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":218,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null},{"id":8152721129486,"title":"2XL","option1":"2XL","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"RRGJKH000017","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Explorer V2 Jacket Black - 2XL","public_title":"2XL","options":["2XL"],"price":850000,"weight":2000,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":52,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null},{"id":8152721162254,"title":"3XL","option1":"3XL","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"RRGJKH000018","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Explorer V2 Jacket Black - 3XL","public_title":"3XL","options":["3XL"],"price":850000,"weight":2000,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":17,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null},{"id":8152721195022,"title":"4XL","option1":"4XL","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"RRGJKH000019","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Explorer V2 Jacket Black - 4XL","public_title":"4XL","options":["4XL"],"price":850000,"weight":2000,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":4,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/Royal-Enfield-Explorer-V2-Jacket-Black-1_dc326312-40f7-4b62-94da-5eefc19f0a17.jpg?v=1530541949","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/Royal-Enfield-Explorer-V2-Jacket-Black-2_b6d57986-8ac8-4dd4-b542-13f1354f956d.jpg?v=1530541949","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/595134B_4_94f05853-8a04-45f3-becb-7f7e23ba8b8b.jpg?v=1530541949","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/Untitled-5_0933db89-2e13-4eb5-8650-40c7c9e58d00.jpg?v=1530541949","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/595134B_2_0d70bb77-8203-4ae8-9a3a-881cfd9ad973.jpg?v=1530541949","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/Royal-Enfield-Explorer-V2-Jacket-Black-6_9a4780fa-3a2d-41a2-84e1-9d2e0a88bd9e.jpg?v=1530541949","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/Royal-Enfield-Explorer-V2-Jacket-Black-7_067d09e0-3c62-4a55-93ef-fff11cbd929a.jpg?v=1530541949","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/595134B_3_04e8f391-30ef-4890-892e-c1e7c1aaec8b.jpg?v=1530541949"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0660\/7355\/products\/Royal-Enfield-Explorer-V2-Jacket-Black-1_dc326312-40f7-4b62-94da-5eefc19f0a17.jpg?v=1530541949","options":["Size"],"content":"\u003cp\u003eTrue to its name, the EXPLORER V2 JACKET is built for the perennial voyager. With its integrated rain liner, detachable winter liner and a super ventilated outer shell; the Explorer V2 is a no-nonsense protective jacket for the no-nonsense motorcyclist.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003chr\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eProtection Features\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eOuter Shell\u003c\/strong\u003e: 40% of the outer shell surface is nylon mesh, providing optimum airflow. The other 60% is made from abrasion resistant high-density 600D polyester.\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eImpact Zones\u003c\/strong\u003e: 500D nylon Cordura at elbows. Cordura fabric is known for its durability and a high resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs.\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eImpact Protection\u003c\/strong\u003e: CE Level 1 certified protectors at shoulders and elbows\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eBack\u003c\/strong\u003e: Shock absorbent EVA foam back protector\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eIncreased Visibility\u003c\/strong\u003e: Reflective piping on sleeves (front and back), pockets and reflective logo on the back make the rider more visible in low light conditions\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003chr\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003e2 Layer Construction \u003cbr\u003e \u003c\/strong\u003e(Outer Shell + Integrated Rain Liner \u0026gt; Winter Liner)\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eIntegrated Rain Liner: \u003c\/strong\u003eWaterproof and breathable rain liner; integrated into the outer shell\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eWinter Liner:\u003c\/strong\u003e Detachable thermal liner. Attaches to the outer shell.\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003chr\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eErgonomic Features\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eFit\u003c\/strong\u003e: Tour fit, regular\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003ePersonalised Fit\u003c\/strong\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eAdjustment tabs at cuffs, collar and waist\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eRibbed stretch panels at elbows and shoulder blades allow easy flexing with the body\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003e3 Pockets:\u003c\/strong\u003e 2 cargo pockets, 1 internal pocket\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003chr\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eMore Features\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eCushioned Comfort Collar:\u003c\/strong\u003e Prevents chafing of skin\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003e\n\u003cstrong\u003eTrouser Connection Zipper:\u003c\/strong\u003e When connected, prevents the jacket from riding up the body in case of a slide\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli\u003eGenuine YKK zippers\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e\n\u003cbr\u003e\n\u003cul\u003e\u003c\/ul\u003e"}
Explorer V2 Jacket Black - Royal Enfield

explorer v2 jacket black

Rs.8,500

True to its name, the EXPLORER V2 JACKET is built for the perennial voyager. With its integrated rain liner, detachable winter liner and a super ventilated outer shell; the Explorer V2 is a no-nonsense protective jacket for the no-nonsense motorcyclist.


Protection Features

  • Outer Shell: 40% of the outer shell surface is nylon mesh, providing optimum airflow. The other 60% is made from abrasion resistant high-density 600D polyester.
  • Impact Zones: 500D nylon Cordura at elbows. Cordura fabric is known for its durability and a high resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs.
  • Impact Protection: CE Level 1 certified protectors at shoulders and elbows
  • Back: Shock absorbent EVA foam back protector
  • Increased Visibility: Reflective piping on sleeves (front and back), pockets and reflective logo on the back make the rider more visible in low light conditions

2 Layer Construction
(Outer Shell + Integrated Rain Liner > Winter Liner)

  • Integrated Rain Liner: Waterproof and breathable rain liner; integrated into the outer shell
  • Winter Liner: Detachable thermal liner. Attaches to the outer shell.

Ergonomic Features

  • Fit: Tour fit, regular
  • Personalised Fit
    • Adjustment tabs at cuffs, collar and waist
    • Ribbed stretch panels at elbows and shoulder blades allow easy flexing with the body
  • 3 Pockets: 2 cargo pockets, 1 internal pocket

More Features

  • Cushioned Comfort Collar: Prevents chafing of skin
  • Trouser Connection Zipper: When connected, prevents the jacket from riding up the body in case of a slide
  • Genuine YKK zippers


    More Info