|Size||Shoulder||Chest||Sleeve Length||Front Length||Back Length|
Big Bear Run Two Racers T-Shirt Beige White
Held around the Big Bear Lake in South California USA, the Big Bear Motorcycle Run started out as a bet between 2 friends in 1921. It became so popular over the years, the California Highway Patrol had to shut down the race in the year 1960, when nearly 1000 riders showed up for the event! The winner of that final race was one Eddie Mulder, who raced on a 500cc Royal Enfield.
This t-shirt celebrates the free spirit and grit of the racers from the Big Bear Run.
- Classic crew-neck t-shirt
- Graphic print of two racers in Mojave Desert
- Big Bear Run emblem on back
- Branded leather patch at bottom
- Regular fit
- Single jersey, 190 GSM, 100% cotton fabric